Pathology Image Gallery
- On the following pages are a large collection of radiology cases covering the common, and more obscure, pathologies encountered when reviewing images from GP and rheumatology referrers, and also which often arise when looking at A&E trauma radiographs.
- The cases may be grouped by anatomical area or by type of pathology.
- Users can read a brief summary of the report and can click onto the icon to view the images.
- Once logged-in, users will see a different image randomly taken from the collection. Users are encouraged to study the image to make a diagnosis prior to clicking on the link to reveal the answer.
- Users are required to register to view the gallery. This is done in the same way as registering to use the self-test facility. Your details will be kept confidential and not passed on to any third parties. There is no charge for using any part of this website.
- Please log in here: